Diclofenac Gel is used for treating pain in certain joints (e.g., in the knees or hands) caused by osteoarthritis. It may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor.
Diclofenac Gel 20gm
|20gm × 4||$12.22||$48.89||+ Cialis||Lisää ostoskoriin|
|20gm × 6||$10.1||$60.58||$12.76||+ Levitra||Lisää ostoskoriin|
|20gm × 8||$9.03||$72.26||$25.53||+ Viagra||Lisää ostoskoriin|
Diclofenac Gel is used for treating pain in certain joints (e.g., in the knees or hands) caused by osteoarthritis. It may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor. Diclofenac Gel is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID).
Use Diclofenac Gel as directed by your doctor.
- Do not use in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended. Follow the directions on your prescription label.
- Do not use Diclofenac Gel on an open skin wound, or on areas of eczema, infection, skin rash, or burn injury.
- Do not cover the treated skin with a bandage or expose it to heat from a hot tub, heating pad, sauna, or heated water bed. Heat or bandaging can increase the amount of drug you absorb through your skin and may cause harmful effects.
- Wash your hands after applying Diclofenac Gel, unless you are treating the skin on your hands. Do not wear gloves for at least 10 minutes after applying Diclofenac Gel to the hands.
- After you apply Diclofenac Gel gel, wait at least 10 minutes before dressing and at least 1 hour before you bathe or shower.
- To treat arthritis pain in the foot, spread the Diclofenac gel out onto all areas of the foot including the toes and soles. When treating the hand, spread the gel out onto all areas of the hand including the fingers and palms.
- If you miss a dose of Diclofenac Gel, use it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not use 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Diclofenac Gel.
Store Diclofenac Gel at controlled room temperature, between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Avoid freezing. Keep Diclofenac Gel out of the reach of children and away from pets.