Flonase is used for the treatment of allergic and nonallergic nasal symptoms including congestion, sneezing, itching, and runny nose.
|50mcg × 1||$48.46||$48.46||+ Levitra||Lisää ostoskoriin|
|50mcg × 3||$36.69||$110.06||$35.32||+ Viagra||Lisää ostoskoriin|
|50mcg × 6||$33.74||$202.46||$88.31||+ Cialis||Lisää ostoskoriin|
|50mcg × 9||$32.76||$294.86||$141.3||+ Levitra||Lisää ostoskoriin|
Flonase is indicated for the management of the nasal symptoms of seasonal and perennial allergic and nonallergic rhinitis in adults and pediatric patients of 4 years and older.
Flonase is a corticosteroid. It works by reducing inflammatory reactions in the nasal airway in response to allergens and irritants in the air.
Use Flonase as directed by your doctor.
- Shake gently before each use.
- If needed, prime the spray pump according to the directions in the extra patient leaflet.
- To use a nose spray, gently blow your nose. Sit down and tilt your head back slightly. Place the tip of the spray container into the nose. Using a finger from your other hand, press against the opposite nostril to close it off. Breathe gently through the open nostril and squeeze the spray container. If you are using more than 1 spray, wait for 1 to 2 minutes between sprays. After using the medicine, rinse the tip of the spray unit in hot water and dry with a clean tissue to prevent contamination.
- Symptoms can start to improve as soon as 12 hours after you start using Flonase, and should improve within a couple of days. The full benefit may not be achieved until you have used Flonase for several days. If symptoms do not improve or if the condition worsens, contact your health care provider.
- Use Flonase on a regular schedule to get the most benefit from it.
- Using Flonase at the same time each day will help you remember to use it.
- Continue to use Flonase even if you feel well. Do not miss any doses.
- If you miss a dose of Flonase, use it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not use 2 doses at once.
- An overdose of Flonase is not expected to produce life-threatening symptoms. However, long-term use of high steroid doses can lead to symptoms such as thinning skin, easy bruising, changes in the shape or location of body fat (especially in your face, neck, back, and waist), increased acne or facial hair, menstrual problems, loss of interest in sex.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Flonase.
Store Flonase between 39 and 86 degrees F (4 and 30 degrees C). Keep Flonase out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Fluticasone propionate.