Prograf is used together with other medicines to prevent your body from rejecting a heart, liver, or kidney transplant.
|5mg × 10||$13.6||$136||+ Cialis||Lisää koriin|
|1mg × 10||$5.6||$56||+ Viagra||Lisää koriin|
|1mg × 20||$4.48||$89.6||$22.4||+ Levitra||Lisää koriin|
|1mg × 40||$3.92||$156.8||$67.2||+ Cialis||Lisää koriin|
|1mg × 60||$3.73||$224||$112||+ Viagra||Lisää koriin|
|1mg × 80||$3.64||$291.2||$156.8||+ Levitra||Lisää koriin|
Prograf is used for preventing organ rejection in patients following liver, kidney, or heart transplant. It may be used along with other medicines. Prograf is an immunosuppressant. It blocks the action of certain blood cells (eg, T lymphocytes) that can cause the body to reject the transplanted organ.
Use Prograf as directed by your doctor.
- Do not take Prograf in larger amounts, or take it for longer than recommended by your doctor. Follow the directions on your prescription label.
- Prograf is usually taken every 12 hours. Your doctor may occasionally change your dose to make sure you get the best results from this medication.
- Prograf can lower the blood cells that help your body fight infections. This can make it easier for you to bleed from an injury or get sick from being around others who are ill. To be sure your blood cells do not get too low, your blood will need to be tested on a regular basis.
- Your kidney or liver function may also need to be tested.
- Continue to use Prograf even if you feel well. Do not miss any dose.
- Grapefruit and grapefruit juice may increase the risk of side effects from Prograf. Talk to your doctor before including grapefruit or grapefruit juice in your diet while taking Prograf.
- If you miss a dose of Prograf, contact your doctor right away.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Prograf.
Store Prograf at room temperature between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 to 30 degrees C) away from heat and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Prograf out of the reach of children.
Active Ingredient: Tacrolimus.