Cleocin Gel is used for treating severe acne.
Cleocin Gel 20gm
|20gm × 2||$27.26||$54.52||+ Viagra||Lisää ostoskoriin|
|20gm × 3||$23.64||$70.92||$10.86||+ Cialis||Lisää ostoskoriin|
|20gm × 4||$21.83||$87.32||$21.72||+ Levitra||Lisää ostoskoriin|
Cleocin Gel is used for treating severe acne. Cleocin Gel is a topical lincomycin antibiotic. It works by killing sensitive bacteria that cause acne and reducing the amount of free fatty acids that irritate the skin surface.
Use Cleocin Gel as directed by your doctor.
- Cleocin Gel is for topical use on the skin only.
- Clean and dry the affected area. Cover the affected and surrounding area with a thin film of medicine.
- Cleocin Gel works best if it is used at the same time each day.
- Continue to use Cleocin Gel even if your condition improves. Do not miss any dose.
- If you miss a dose of Cleocin Gel, use it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not use 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Cleocin Gel.
Store Cleocin Gel at room temperature, between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C), in a tightly closed container. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Protect from freezing. Keep Cleocin Gel out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Clindamycin phosphate.