|3.03mg × 21||$2.31||$48.41||+ Viagra||Lisää ostoskoriin|
|3.03mg × 42||$1.86||$78.09||$18.74||+ Cialis||Lisää ostoskoriin|
|3.03mg × 63||$1.71||$107.76||$37.48||+ Levitra||Lisää ostoskoriin|
|3.03mg × 84||$1.64||$137.43||$56.23||+ Viagra||Lisää ostoskoriin|
|3.03mg × 126||$1.56||$196.77||$93.71||+ Cialis||Lisää ostoskoriin|
|3.03mg × 168||$1.52||$256.12||$131.19||+ Levitra||Lisää ostoskoriin|
Yasmin is used for preventing pregnancy. Yasmin is a progesterone and estrogen combination birth control pill. It works by preventing ovulation, thickening the mucus in the cervix, and changing the lining of the uterus.
Use Yasmin as directed by your doctor.
- Take Yasmin by mouth with or without food.
- Talk with your doctor about how you should start to take your first pack of Yasmin. If you begin to take Yasmin during the first 24 hours of your period, you do not need to use an extra form of birth control. If you begin to take Yasmin on the Sunday after your period starts, you will need to use an extra form of birth control for 7 days after you start taking Yasmin.
- If you are switching from another birth control pill to Yasmin, start Yasmin on the same day that would have started a new pack of your previous birth control pills. Talk with your doctor if you have any questions about how to switch from another form of hormonal birth control to Yasmin.
- Take Yasmin at the same time every day, not more than 2 hours apart. After taking the last pill in the pack, start taking the first pill from a new pack the very next day.
- For Yasmin to be effective, it must be taken every day. Do not skip doses even if you do not have sex very often. Do not skip pills if you are spotting, bleeding, or nauseated. If you have these side effects and they do not go away, check with your doctor.
- If you miss 1 dose of Yasmin, take it as soon as you remember. Take your next dose at the regular time. This means you may take 2 doses on the same day. You do not need to use a backup form of birth control if you only miss 1 pill. If you miss more than 1 dose, read the extra patient leaflet that comes with Yasmin or contact your doctor for instructions. You must use a backup form of birth control if you miss more than 1 dose. If you are not sure how to handle missed doses, use an extra form of birth control (eg, condoms) until you talk with your doctor.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Yasmin.
Store Yasmin at 77 degrees F (25 degrees C). Brief storage at temperatures between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C) is permitted. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Yasmin out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Ingredients: Drospirenone and Ethinyl Estradiol.